WTS - Post Samples, Giving Up SOT So No Love Letter Needed

Offering the Following Post Samples.  Giving Up SOT so no love letter needed for Class 3 Dealers.  All run well and little use by me.  No Trades Please; Need Cash.  All Prices Do Not Include Shipping.

• PpSh 41 with Stick Mag - $800
  • Sten Mk II with Stick Mag - $350
  • Bushmaster XM15-E25/M-16, no Mag - $1400
  • Savage/Thompson M1A1 Converted to Have Pistol Foregrip and Accepts Drum Mags as well as Stick - No Mag - $1300
  • FAL - .308 Built on Imbel Receiver - 1 Mag (If I can find it) - $500
  • MG-42 - 8mm; With Bi-Pod; Runs Well; Beautiful MG - $2800
  • 1919 A4 - IMI in .308 - Great Condition, Runs Well.  Accepts Cloth Belts or Metal Clips - $1600

Pictures available; Many Accessories For Above Also Available - Let Me Know What You Want; I Might Have It.

Questions?  Shoot Me an Email - gregabbott@comcast.net.  All Located in Portland, OR.

Greg Abbott

Personal Defense Systems, LLC.

Appreciate all the interest and will follow up with pic's tomorrow for those requesting them of the PpSh 41.  It and the Bushmaster M-16 are the only ones left that have not been committed to.  For those that have asked for pictures of the other guns, afraid someone else has said "I'll take it" so it goes to them.  Will have some semi-auto weapons and lots of miscellaneous parts, accessories, ammo, etc. to sell in coming weeks.

Well, now PpSh41 has been taken so down to the Bushmaster M-16 and may have MP-40 before too long.

Edited by Personal Defense Systems

• 2 weeks later...