Fraud Alert!!!!

To all,

Please note that someone is trying to impersonate Inverse Inc. buy using an email similar to ours.  This scammer emails you once you publicly post your contact information under our ad(s) or the ads of others selling on this site.  The fictitious email being used in our case is inversefiream@gmail.com.  Our legitimate email is inversefirearms@gmail.com.  They are very similar but different; note the missing "s" in "firearms".  Please be careful with all your transactions and make sure the person corresponding with you is who you think they are by verifying emails, addresses, phone numbers, etc..  Make sure the email used to send you information is from the person you think you are dealing with.

We ask that you do not post under our ads, please just contact us directly.  

Thanks,

Trent Warncke, President

Inverse Firearms

• 2 months later...

Bottom line...It's best not to publicly post your e-mail address if you respond to an ad.  Use the PM feature, or respond privately to the e-mail address posted in the ad, or post about interest in the item in the forum without including your e-mail address.  If you include your e-mail address, scammers may contact you, offering to sell you the same item at a lower price.  Don't take the bait.

David Albert

• 5 years later...

Bigchillin is a known fraud.  Poses as sheriff’s deputy and send you a picture of him with a badge.  Be aware.  Internet shows letter from Sheriff’s Dept. saying he is NOT one of them.

Name on ID is Jeffery Laine Kelley

You’re 100% safe dealing with me.
I’m a Retired Sheriff…Find pic attached 
I’m legit

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 5:40 PM, Big Jeff Laine <jeffreykelley2002@protonmail.com> wrote:

• 1 year later...