nfakrazy

WTB: FN FNC (Transferrable MG)

6 posts in this topic

All,

I am in the market for a transferrable FNC machine gun. I am located in Texas but do not care about location. Let me know what you have and if you are negotiable on price. Thank you! 

HOWDY !    I am intexas between boerne and kendalia. I manage a large collection and we are considering moving a few examples  we have a GUN SOUTH FNC folder with a fleming sear that is mint. I believe the barrel is 14" but need to confirm. in addition there is a MINT FNC fixed stock semi auto rifle a private purchase by a vet in a PX and brought home so NO IMPORT MARKS (VERY RARE) we would only sell the pair for $18k. if you are interested let me know cheers mike todd

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Still looking? I have an S&H FNC sear folder, full auto with 3 round burst. Fully transferable on a form 4, located in FL, will ship to you. Open to trades as well. Send me a message if you're interested!

EPSolo,

Yes I am still looking. What kind of price are you looking for and are you negotiable at all? Feel free to respond here or PM me. As for trades, I am all new to the NFA club so anything I have is non-nfa. If you are looking for anything in particular guns or other, let me know your fancy. 

PM'd you

I have two in stock one folder one fixed.