Alltech AK47 - 7.62x39 - SPF

BoomDoc

Alltech AK47

This rifle is an original Polytech AKS which was converted by Alltech to standard 7.62x39 configuration. Fit and finish is excellent on both the metal as well as the wood. This is a low round count gun that spent its life in a high end, rarely (if ever) shot collection. Don't miss this chance to land a high quality example of an iconic rifle!

-Price: $26,500 - SPF

AK47-1.jpg

AK47-2.jpg

**Additional Images are available upon request**

Local buyers are welcome to come and inspect firearm in person with an appointment. Upfront payment in full begins the paperwork. Please contact me either via PM or by email at: bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (just remove “NOSPAM). 

Im happy to speak by phone to serious buyers. Shipping at actual cost.

Edited by BoomDoc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JUST a word or two that may help. Marty Lamb (alltech) was a VERY CLOSE friend of mine when this rifle and many others was converted. He simply did NOT qualify as a machinist, he was/is a true artist that works with metal. In my 50+ years playing in this field absolutely NOBODY came close. I know , AK , simple metal removal, install req. parts, no big deal. but not in his case. finished examples that did not meet his strict standards, stayed home or went to associates to abuse.  Of course I don't know this exact piece or its history but I do know how things played out. Its been more than 18 yrs since I have seen MARTY.  When the law passed and the deadline drew near, Both our vaults were cleaned out along with ALL the local retailers of ANY variant /caliber to convert. previously we had experienced problems with the .223 in the AK , and being desperate decided to change them to 7.62 as long as the proper parts were available.  we cleaned KENGS out at the time, and its been so long ago, I don't know how many were done that way, WOW makes me tired again just thinking about all the 22 hour days as the end drew near. wish I could find pics of the bench and all the G-3 lowers and semi packs waiting to be marked. To keep things clear, MARTY was ALLTECH, and I was just a friend and observed at best. My pre 86 conversions were all done by MARTY if machining was involved, simple part changing / marking on form 1's I could handle.  BOTTOM LINE? If its ALLTECH and like it left the shop, it WILL be good to go. cheers mike

• Like 2

10 hours ago, EvilDave said:

Would you take twenty thousand?

No. It will either sell for the asking price or extremely close to it. This rifle is almost impossible to upgrade and as such will make an excellent addition to any NFA collection. 

• Like 1