Ruben Mendiola

Ares MCR061 Belt Fed Upper Delivered with Extras

1 post in this topic

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 9.58.21 @2x.png

MCR-061, 16” Heavy Barrel, Latest Model

Key Features
• Drop-On Upper Receiver Assembly that upgrades your AR15/M16/M4 type lower receivers or rifles.
• 5.56 x 45mm NATO
• 16.25” Quick-Change Heavy Barrel
• 1:7” RHT, ½”-28 TPI & Chrome-Lined Barrel
• Short-Stroke Gas Piston Operation
• Dual Feed – Accepts ALL AR15/M16 Magazines & M27 Linked Ammunition
• Precision Machined 7075-T6 Billet Upper Receiver, Feed Cover and Charging Handle
• Precision Machined Billet Steel Feed Tray, Nitride
• Finish – Manganese Phosphate, Nitride & Type III, Class 2 Hardcoat anodize - Black
• Full Auto Bolt Carrier (Can also be used in Semi Auto Guns)
• Hanguard Style MIL-STD 1913 Rail 
• Includes Rear and Front Sights
• Ships with Main Action Spring, Carbine Stock Spacer, (500) M27 Links & Operator’s Manual
• Made In The USA
Our groundbreaking  MCR®  (Mission Configurable Rifle) belt-fed upper receiver assembly is designed to interchange with standard AR/M4 type uppers and readily fits any MIL-Spec 
lower receiver without permanent modification to the host lower, and is rearward compatible to AR15/M16 models produced as early as 1963.
Once installed, the patented MCR® upper receiver system can be user-configured in seconds without tools to adapt to virtually any mission profile. Specifically designed for responsible 
armed citizens, law enforcement and professional security personnel who wish to upgrade their rifle or carbine to MCR® performance and capability; standard features include gas-piston 
operation for extreme reliability in adverse conditions; a quick-change (3 seconds) barrel system available in 12 and 16 inch lengths and a MIL-STD 1913 hand-guard with rail-interface 
system for the mounting of optics and modern accessories. Spanning the capability range from the optic ready carbine through a lightweight support rifle; the MCR® accepts standard 
box type AR15/M16 magazines or M27 linked ammunition at operator discretion, permitting unprecedented firepower and weapon flexibility.

*Dealernfa, Inc Also Includes at No Charge: H3 Heavy Buffer, Magazine Adapter, 100 Round Soft Bag, the New and the Improved Extended (Herring™ designed) Bolt Catch.
In Stock and Available for Immediate Shipment

$4,195.00 Including FedEx Shipping and Insurance to States that Allow It.

Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.

Dealernfa, Inc 

Ruben Mendiola 

President

305-271-3436 

866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free

866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax

305- 718 -4976 Fax 

In stock in the Great & Wonderful State of Florida and ready to transfer to your dealer via ATF eForm.

Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: 

www.dealernfa.com

We are dealers and not Brokers, All firearms are in stock under my control and owned by me.

Always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me on my Toll Free line, email or fax. I pay the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. 

Over 30 years in the Class III Business. Dealing with high quality legal firearms is not a hobby but my profession; you will receive well deserved fast professional service. 

Serving you personally 7 days a week from 8:00 A. M. to 9:00 PM (Eastern)

ARES MCR-061 Shrike - 1@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 2@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 3@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 4@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 5@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 6@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 7@2x.jpgARES MCR-061 Shrike - 8@2x.jpgBolt Catch-001.jpgBolt Catch-002.jpg

Dealernfa, Inc 

Ruben Mendiola 

President

305-271-3436 

866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free

866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax

305- 718 -4976 Fax 

Please visit our website

www.dealernfa.com

We are dealers and not Brokers, All firearms are in stock under my control and owned by me.

Always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me on my Toll Free line, email or fax. I pay the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. 

Over 30 years in the Class III Business. Dealing with high quality legal firearms is not a hobby but my profession; you will receive well deserved fast professional service. 

Serving you personally 7 days a week from 8:00 A. M. to 9:00 PM (Eastern)