WTS/WTT: Lage Max-31 mk1 upper for M11/9

Tall Pine

Excellent condition Lage slow fire upper for the M11/9. I got this in a trade and it looks like it has had very little use, if any. No box or papers, just what you see in the pics. Tie-dye pillow stays with me.lol

$700 shipped. USPS money order only. First public I'll take it gets it. Would consider trade ONLY for a Max-11 mk2 in similar like new condition.

Thanks,

Tall
412728831.jpg

412728833.jpg

412728832.jpg

Hello. Yes, it has all the parts need to function right now. You just remove your stock upper and drop this one in. It has a bolt in it and the buffer on the back end, all ready to go.

This Lage upper is factory stock and as such all it has is the plastic molded hand guard, no bottom rail. See pic below. I do believe I have seen accessory rails installed on these mk1 uppers to allow for vertical grips, etc. Maybe someone else with direct experience can chime in and give a definitive answer.

412733555.jpg

Thanks

Edited by Tall Pine
pic add

1 hour ago, Tall Pine said:

Hello. Yes, it has all the parts need to function right now. You just remove your stock upper and drop this one in. It has a bolt in it and the buffer on the back end, all ready to go.

This Lage upper is factory stock and as such all it has is the plastic molded hand guard, no bottom rail. See pic below. I do believe I have seen accessory rails installed on these mk1 uppers to allow for vertical grips, etc. Maybe someone else with direct experience can chime in and give a definitive answer.

412733555.jpg

Thanks

Yes Mr. Pine you are right. A lower picattiny rail can be attached by using standard Ar15 Handguard picattiny rail sections. Example below link. 

DL SUPPLY Advanced Tactical Polymer Rail Sections Set for MOE Hand Guards BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NPJW2N6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ZLjVxbR72GV8J