R.L.

Robert,

just saw this! Thank you sir for taking the time to write such a kind post. Like we discussed, having sold so much stuff on here like you (and bought for that matter), it's great to see somebody say something good about their transaction with you. 

I've done multiple deals with Bob now and he is always willing to share his vast knowledge and expierence with me. As well as always giving a great deal. For that I am very greatful. This is a small community and Sturm is the only place you can find a lot of these items anymore. We are fortunate to have people on here who have been in the industry so long and supply a product that nobody else in the country has. Such as the mount I got from you. 

Again, thanks Bob and I hope we can do more buisness in the future! I know you'll find more .50 cal parts buried in your vast piles of stuff! 

Thanks again for taking the time to write this sir. 

image.png

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• 1 month later...

Aaron is a great guy and is very honest. His word is gold. Only wish he would get more parts for my 60 so I could buy them from him! Sold me parts for my M249. New in wrap means new in wrap! He was going to sell me a like new handgaurd but emailed me to say he found a new in wrap part which he substituted at no extra cost.

Couldn't be more pleased.

• Like 1

BTW - Is "Alpine Military Concepts" your business? When I go to beltfeds.com I get email responses from the website having a GMAIL account registered as"Alpine Military Concepts". Please advise.

Still needing M60E3 parts and barrels.

Looking for N.I.W. commando barrel assemblies, fluted and non-fluted and other misc.

Thanks again!

@BDMERC , not sure why your getting that response. Alpine Military Concepts is another gentlemen on here.

Email me a complete list of what you need at Sales@BeltFeds.Com and we will get you squared away.

Also, most of our inventory is on our website under M60 parts. But we also have other items that aren't listed.

thanks,

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com