WANTED: DPMS 308-24" SS Bull Barrel

TCT

I'm looking for a new, as new, or (one that has been shot less than 50 rounds) DPMS Panther in 308 caliber with

a 24" Stainless Steel Bull Barrel. The transaction has to be through a FFL gun shop, & I have an FFL ammunition shop

to go through.

thanks

On 8/8/2016 at 2:48 PM, TCT said:

I'm looking for a new, as new, or (one that has been shot less than 50 rounds) DPMS Panther in 308 caliber with

a 24" Stainless Steel Bull Barrel. The transaction has to be through a FFL gun shop, & I have an FFL ammunition shop

to go through.

thanks

I have one listed here for sale.. never fired.

Did you buy the gun as the picture shows or did you add items to it? I can understand somewhat about not firing the gun, as you have so many. I have a couple in my safe that I haven't fired either. I just have other things to do or see something else I want, so put it aside. I have work to do on a couple guns,(just minor things), & I keep putting that aside too.

Why the picture of the AR15 with a bayonet? In Nam I never had to put my bayonet on my M16,I just didn't get close enough for that, but close enough to shoot.

thanks

tom

I added the scope, grip, sling, bipod and tac latch. I have almost 50 guns and never got around to using it. The pic with the bayonet is just a signature pic. That's how it hangs on my living room wall.