WTS KAC SR15 E3 Mod 1 - LNIB $2,200.00 C.O.N.U.S.

Scott Y

WTS KAC SR15 E3 Variant 1 LNIB c-txt c-pics

(This is being re-listed due to previous buyer having health problems.)

Contact me via e-mail at:

hkneverSPAMSUXcompromise@gmail.com 

Remove the SPAMSUX part and my e-mail is legit.

Have one (1) LNIB Knight’s Armament SR15 E3 Variant 1 – this is the model with the rail without the pallet racking appearance.  I am listing this as like new as the rail hand covers have been installed.  All paperwork, sling swivels, B.U.I.S., magazine, case and serial numbered box are included.  Rifle has not been fired by me, and I am the original owner.

Price: $2,200.00 shipped in the C.O.N.U.S. via Postal Money Orders.  Note: I will ship to Alaska etc. for the actual shipping cost.

If you are reading this chances are you know what you are looking at, and you know it’s a fair price.  If you wish to read/ learn more about why Knight’s Armament is the best Ar15 variant ever you can click the link:

https://www.knightarmco.com/portfolio/sr-15-e3-mod-2/?cate_cm=military&term=sr-15&features=sr-15-e3-mod-2

Note: the link takes you to Variant 2, I am selling the MOD 1 which is a different rail; the variant 1 is discontinued and is therefore referred to as a “legacy rifle.” So there are no disappointments please view the actual rifle as pictured here:

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/scott1187/slideshow/

I will not ship this to any city, state, municipality where it is illegal; know your state laws.

Should you agree to purchase the weapon, please be sure you are in a position to remit funds within five (5) days.  Please discuss the purchase with your wife, spouse, significant other, life partner, etc prior to agreeing to purchase the weapon.  

This must ship to a F.F.L.  If your F.F.L. is reluctant to accept a transfer from an individual I can make arrangements to ship F.F.L. to F.F.L. 

No private sales. 

No trades.