WTS: HK MP5, UMP, G36, FLIR Thermal, and Ect.

Quietguy

-I have a limited amount of FLIR ACTS T50 Thermal Optics. They are new never used but they are around 3 years old or so. They are $4950.00 each. They mount on a standard MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail by QD mount built in, in front of you current optic. These sell new for over $10,000.00 each so this is an awesome deal. I have included the description from the manufacturer below.
(FLIR’s ThermoSight T50 is a clip-on thermal scope designed for short to medium range engagements. Utilizing a quick detach lever (BoBro Mount), 320x240 Resolution. These models are part number 26858-202. They do not have the integrated laser.

FLIR’s ThermoSight T50 is a clip-on thermal scope designed for short to medium range engagements.  Utilizing a quick detach lever, the T50 easily attaches and detaches from standard M1913 Picatinny rails in front of day scopes.  This gives the operator the ability to deploy it on multiple weapon platforms without the need to dedicate a thermal scope.  It can also be used as a stand-alone weapon scope with a choice of multiple reticle patterns to cycle through.  In stand-alone mode, the T50 can act as a 1X optic or utilize the 2X or 4X electronic zoom.  This system is manufactured by FLIR’s Government Systems division and is designed for hard use.  The thermal core is fully hardened to MILSPEC and made completely in the U.S.  The T50 provides extreme versatility for the modern Warfighter and Law Enforcement Professional.

The T50 ThermoSight can be used as a hand-held thermal scope or clip-on device for weapon use.  It is fully calibrated to maintain boresight with the host day scope.  So, there is no point of aim/ point of impact shift when it is attached or detached from a weapon.  The T50 is designed primarily for the M4/M16 platform due to its compatibility with short-mid range optics.  It is especially well-suited for the Trijicon ACOG, coming equipped with a special adapter interface sleeve for this optic.  But, it works well with any 4X optic.  We do not recommend going much higher than 4X with the T50 because you will begin to lose resolution.  The highest we could go was between 5-6X with a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10×32 before focus could not be achieved.  But, 4X works likes a charm!

The height of the T50 allows it to easily see over 12 o’clock-mounted laser modules.  The controls are placed on the 9 o’clock side and easily accessible to right-handed shooters.  After a few minutes of working with the T50, the control buttons become easy enough to navigate without looking.  A footprint dock for a backup mini red dot sight is located on top of the unit and is compatible with standard Doctor sight base styles.

-I also have the availability to special order the CornerShot direct from Israeli. Contact me for pricing or more info.

-I have a few Post Sample HK UMP45's left. They are
$1250.00 each. They are in good condition. Come with
one mag. They require LE letter. They have the 2rd burst
lower but I can get you a brand new Navy Lower for
$225.00 or 4 position for $250.00 if your interested. If
you purchase multiple of these I will consider cutting up
for parts kits.

-I also have one Post Sample HK G36C with Navy trigger group. PRICE
is $2915.00. Gun is used but in good condition. Comes
with one mag. Gun requires LE demo letter. Basic
shipping is $50.00.

-I have included a list of others I have available currently.

Other Guns
MG15 (reman)- $2500.00
Reman. Beretta AR70 - $1700.00
Jap 98 - $1800.00
HK UMP 40 - $1695.00
HK MP5/40- $1995.00 (A3 stock, 4 pos. trigger)
FN F2000 - $1995.00

Any new FN machine gun- email for quote if serious
only.

Silencers (Hard to Find):
B&T US MP7 Silencer(NIB)- $1500.00

Transferable:
Colt M16A2 (burst marked but set up full auto) -
$29,999.00

If you would like to be added to my exclusive dealer list
to get updates about incoming guns before anyone else
send me an email at jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net
580-695-8340