Olympic/SAW M16 Multi Caliber

Steve In VA

Olympic/SAW AR-15 Conversion for sale includes:

5.56 original upper/stock, Magpul items as pictured,10ring 9mm upper, Orion 9mm upper set up to shroud the suppressor, 9mm drop in  (top load) magwell adapter, PWS Piston upper, CMMG 22 LR conversion kit, X-Product 50 round 9mm drum mag, C-More sight, folding BUIS, and 20) 9mm mags. 9mm mags are a mix of 20, 32, and 40 round converted Uzi mags, ASC, and the 40 round is from 10ring. In the interest of full disclosure I have not shot the rifle with the PWS upper on it. The Olympics have a reputation of being produced with less than stellar quality control back then. The upper goes on, but it feels tight to me. I had planned to ship the unit off to M60joe for some of his TLC. I tinkered with the CMMG kit and pretty much per usual with 22LR conversions had varying degrees of success (read that as a total PITA). The 9mm and original uppers fit and operate fine. I have put about 2,000 rounds through the rifle, a mix of 5.56 and 9mm. A Liberty Mystic is shown in the pictures and can be included in the deal at extra cost if you are interested; it is clean and clear with no baffle strikes. Great suppressor IMHO.

Happy to provide "proof of life" pics upon request or additional photos. 

Contact me at: sbarnette@valawoffice.com

Several more photos shown at http://tinyurl.com/zw26vz8

All items on a Form 4 in Virginia. Transfer taxes are buyers responsibility.

Asking $18,500.00 for the Olympic and extras, $19,000.00 with the Mystic. 

Terms: 100% funds up front.   

20160719_191117.jpg

20160719_191135.jpg

20160719_191140.jpg

20160719_191147.jpg

Edited by Steve In VA
email address added