WTS: 2 Ponsness Warren Size-O-Matic 800B 28Ga. & 410Ga Shotshell Reloaders

aug223

Up for sale or trade I have Two Ponsness Warren 800B Size-O-Matic Shotgun Shell Reloaders. I think they are 28 Guage and .410 Guage. They have a bit of surface rust and need to be Refurbished, They do operate but are NOT useable in the condition they are in. The rust is just surface rust and there is no pitting that would effect their performance. These Machines are Heavy, Solid Built, and just radiate good old American Quality Craftsmanship. They are missing the Shot & Powder tubes , the Primer dispensing assembly, and I am not sure if anything else is missing but it does not look like it. Please take a close look at the pics. 

The parts needed to complete them or Change the Guage they load, to more popular Guages like 12, 16, or 20 can be ordered from the factory or may be found on the Flea Bay sometimes. Considering that they sold for around  a thousand bucks each new, This should be a good deal for someone that is into reloading and wants a couple solid machines for a fraction of the cost and a little love for restoring items to their original glory. I saw one that was restored by seller on fleabay and it looked great. If you have a sand/media Blaster or know of an Automotive Machine shop near you, You can get the parts cleaned to like new condition for a few bucks and a case of beer sometimes. (In fact that is what I will do if no one takes them off my hands as they are.) 

So If interested, Give me a call, send me a text or IM/PM me here on the boards. As the guys that have recently purchased from me already know, You will find that I am easy to get along with and will work with you on Price, payment type, (PayPal or Postal M.O.), shipping, or any other concern you may have. Also just a reminder that they are Heavy and need to be packed well in Huge boxes to prevent damage in shipping.

I was thinking $380 Plus Actual shipping cost . That comes to $190 each Plus Shipping. If there are no takers for the pair I will sell them separately.

P1040746.JPG

P1040751.JPG

P1040752.JPG

P1040753.JPG

P1040754.JPG

P1040757.JPG

P1040758.JPG

P1040748.JPG

Edited by aug223
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!