WTS: Ruger AC556 $9,000

goldsurfer

Factory Ruger Ac556 Full automatic machine gun with 13" barrel , stainless steel folding stock, gun will go semi auto, 3 round burst and full auto, wood is beautiful no dings or scratch,metal is very good no rust or pitting ,bore is bright with strong rifling, overall condition is excellent,comes with a 20 round magazine. On form 4.

Below is the response I rcvd from the "seller" - JAMES BAILEY in Yuma AZ. His English was almost illegible on the phone. So was the English of the 2nd listed reference, who's NAMED as Matthew Tormenti who claimed to be in Maryland. Both voices seemed poorly disguised with THICK German accents.

You be the judge -

If someone here can verify the credibility of ANY of these individuals, please let me know. 

Hi Steve,
Nice talking to you over the phone..well below are the references you requested ...

You can contact John Edward @ southwest Arms 928 707 7577he is the local dealer I work with  and 

you can also contact Matthew Tormenti at 240-528-3562 I sold him HK sear last year.

Get back to me ASAP so I can email you info for the check or can you possibly make payment via bank wire /transfer ,That's a little bit faster don't you think?

James 

Sent from my iPhone

Steve W. In El Paso 

Edited by cntrailrider