7.62x39mm tracer for sale

JnC Manufacturing

$285 + shipping ( Sturm $15 discount ) Regularly $300. 

7.62x39mm Tracer-- 500 rounds in a .GI .30 cal can

2300 FPS in standard AKM length barrel 800+ yard trace.

Thanks Nathan  JnC Manufacturing 503-556-5080

Must Email or call in for the $15 discount...........Only 15k available at this price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DSCN1094_zpshnza23bp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble with this company? I have been trying to get shipping prices on some products , finally when they did send shipping prices, they said they would call me for credit card info , but repeated emails to them went unanswered or re-answered the same questions from previously. Finally I emailed them back with a little sarcasm about it they said they didnt need the business. Not a good way to do business .

Sent you shipping price the same day .You emailed 5 times that were very rude and made threat's to talk shit on here.

Without ever calling when we were open?

I don't deal with asshole's that's why I told you to take your business elsewhere.

Nathan

Edited by JnC Manufacturing

I tried during business hours also, They didn't always answer. Said they would call to get my Visa info on Monday or Tues., but a week later I had not heard back.I was trying to purchase M856 tracer slugs. Just have never had a business with those practices.