Need suppressor for Mac 10

Bill in Bama

Bowers makes a great can for the Mac Platform. I have one for my M11/9. They come with a grip that you can put on the can so that you can hold onto the can while you shoot. They are nice because of the volume that the can has for full auto fire. They will also service your can for a small fee as well.

You can find them here: http://www.bowersgroup.com/

I also have a can made by SWD. It is an older can, but works fine. I can only speak to these two, but I know that there are others out there that you can get that are full auto rated.

The traditional look screws onto the factory threads.  The threads are coarse, and the can unscrews easily, so it is generally a grip point when shooting the gun.  There are a few manufacturers out there for this style.  Invest in a "can lock" if you can.  You can look for an old school MAC can for cheap, Gemtech has the Viper, Bowers has theirs, etc.  Not too many are made though.

A non-traditional alternative is to have someone thread the barrel for your favorite device.  This can sometimes involve machining down the old threads to preserve barrel walls.  Sam at Practical Solutions can do this

Edited by Maximized

19 hours ago, aalbert said:

If you are looking for an original, then you can reach out to Ruben at dealernfa.com , I know he has some old school cans that you could probably talk him out of.

Only thing is the original cans unless recored aren't overly quiet.

Here lately I've been pulling the barrels and rethreading them 1/2x28 or 5/8x24 and people putting Octanes or 3-lugs on the barrels.

Gives you more options since you can use the suppressor on your pistol hosts as well.

Rugged, Dead Air, SiCo all make pistol cans that are FA rated and run great on subguns.

• 6 years later...
On 1/17/2016 at 1:48 PM, eMGunslinger said:

Only thing is the original cans unless recored aren't overly quiet.

Here lately I've been pulling the barrels and rethreading them 1/2x28 or 5/8x24 and people putting Octanes or 3-lugs on the barrels.

Gives you more options since you can use the suppressor on your pistol hosts as well.

Rugged, Dead Air, SiCo all make pistol cans that are FA rated and run great on subguns.

do this

• 1 month later...