WTS: HK MP5 - Qualified / Vollmer Transferable

HK guy

Qualified Manufacturing machine gun sear.  Conversion/installed by Vollmer.  3 lug MP5
barrel.  Registered in 9mm, 223, & 308.
I am the original owner.  Purchased new in 1986.  Light use.  100% reliable cycling!  This
is a very clean MP5 with one careful owner.
Includes:
Four 30 rd HK mags & 2 dual mag clamps.
Eagle Industries soft case with accessory space.  
Buyer is responsible for transfer fees.  All NFA rules apply.
$35,000 plus shipping

Contact SOCOMAZ-MP5@yahoo.com

IMG_7996 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7988 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7979 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7969 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7970 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7967 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7966 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7960 CROPPED.JPG

IMG_7965 CROPPED.JPG

Edited by HK guy
Added e-mail address

Thanks for the question.  The rifle & sear are on one stamp.  The right side of the receiver is marked with the same S/N as the sear/pack.

The rifle is also marked on top with the original S/N of the HK94 which had the MP5 short barrel installed.  So, I presume would not be difficult to separate the rifle from the sear/pack if desired.

I still cant tell with certainty whether the its the sear or the host that's the registered item. Here are a few quick questions to discern whether its a 2 serial number host+ sear firearm where the sear can later be "divorced" and legally separated from the gun or if the sear is truly and permanently married to the gun.

Looking at the form box...

4B: Type of firearm :  does it state "machine gun sear" or what exactly

4D: Model :  ?

4G: Serial Number:  is the sear serial number or the gun serial number. I believe you stated there is only ONE serial number and it's the same for the gun as well as the sear? Or are there TWO serial numbers stamped on the gun- one being the sears and the other being the guns?

4H Additional info : What does this box state if anything.

Thank you and great looking gun