Precision Technology

WTS/WTT: Final Price Drop: Brand New Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T with Illuminated Reticle (See Images) $850 Shipped in CONUS

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Brand New, Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T, Variable Power Scope with Illuminated Circle Dot Reticle. This was purchased for a gun that I sold before I received the scope so it was never even mounted on a gun. Only taken out of Box for inspection and images. It comes with everything from Leupold: Factory Box; Paperwork; Decal; Flip-Open Lens Covers; and Factory Mount for Picatinny Rails. Final Price Reduction: $850 Shipped in CONUS. Also Open to Trades…

Direct Email: pt72@mac.com

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

Edited by Precision Technology
Final Price Reduction: $850 Shipped in CONUS. Also Open to Trades…

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

Re-up Ad...

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

Re-up Ad...

Will consider Trades...

Open to Reasonable Offers and Trades...

Re-up Ad...

Lowered Price Again: $905 Shipped in CONUS. Also Open to Trades...

Now $885 Shipped in CONUS. Still Open to Trades...

Final Price Reduction: $850 Shipped in CONUS. Also Open to Trades…