Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WTS: AR15 HK 416 MR556 Used 30 rnd Magazines LEO Marked AD Date Code SOLD Pending Funds

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have 3 30 round HK 416 MR556 lightly used steel mags, no dents or dings, just light wear from handling and insertion. They are Marked 5.56 mm x 45 Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only 10-94 Heckler & Koch GmbH Made in Germany Heckler & Koch Defense Inc. Sterling VA AD (date code). 
I am asking $100 shipped to lower 48 for the three + the free one.

I will throw in a used, same condition, (used, no dings or dents), D&H Industries 30 round LEO Restricted, (marked on floor plate), and 04TQ4 4 99 marked on body, Green follower Mag for free. 

Payment to be made discrete PayPal, the best way to complete a deal is contact me at seven seven three - 447 - eight thousand. I have looked way back in the listings and could not find a value or selling price for these mags. So if my price is out of line PLEASE call me with an offer and if it seems reasonable then we will have a deal completed. I am listing them to sell and not fishing. So they will sell today. You can send an email or PM me. But what usually happens is that by the time I get back to a computer to read your message someone will have called me and purchased the item even though you sent the message earlier.

Edited by aug223
title edit