WTS New TPM Outfitters MP5-A3 Navy SBR H&K Clone

Tony Lawson

Brand New TPM Outfitters P5-N which is their version of the H&K MP5-A3 Navy 9mm SBR. Gun is unfired and has an excellent condition factory H&K German A3 stock. Barrel is 3 lug and is threaded 1/2-32 which is the correct Navy thread for the KAC Navy suppressor. Suppressor shown is NOT INCLUDED and was snapped on for pics only. I bought a couple of these from Ken at TPM to build into sear guns and the deal fell through on the sears. These are built to 100% full auto spec should you decide to use them with a reg auto sear. Ready to transfer on a Form 3. Ready to move on to another project. Sacrifice at $3150 plus shipping to your FFL.

Tony

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the slow responses. Been way from any good wifi all weekend. All messages have been answered and both guns are still available. Several tire kickers but nothing solid as of now. For faster replys, please message me a cell number I can text you at when you private message me. THANKS! 

Tony

• 9 months later...