Anybody interested in FLAMETHROWERS?

I just found this website earlier it's cool. 

There's a company that is producing a version of the hand held flamethrower. And it doesn't require pressurized tanks to operate, and it's legal too. There are no Federal laws governingflamethrowers they aren't even considered to be a weapon by the BATF. There are however a couple of states thst have laws against them. Anyway if any of you have any interest at all in flamethrowers you should check out this website www.xm42.com.  take a look! You know you want to...

Yea I've looked at that one too which happens to be more expensive. Also requires more maintainable and Accessories as well as spare parts cost more than the other flamethrower I mentioned does. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to buy one or not I'm still thinking about it. It seems fun to have and play with either of these particular models look like a blast.  Then I wonder if I had one where could I play with it? You can't just take it to the open desert or mountains as the risk of starting a wild fire is too high. So where can you use it?

Oh bpinflorida, the first one is a hobbies type of I guess you could call it a toy. A fun toy at that. I'm still undecided about whether or not I'm going to buy one. Basically for the reason I asked already. Where could I play with it at? I wouldn't just take it out to the open desert or the I'm the mountains eithrt. Too high of risk of accidently starting a wildfire. So where else is there to go to use it?

• 1 month later...

Eodinert, so what, you want to know how easy and simple it is to get that permit? It is a he'll of alot easier to get a license to Possess and use a flamethrowing device (that's what the permit is called BTW)  easier to get one than to get a CCW license.

Here's all you have to do...

Fill out the application for a license to Possess and use or operate a * flamethrowering device. Be sure to included a check or money order for $400.00 required every year by the way.

Send in everything to the state fire Marshall office. Wait while they take thier own sweet time to process your application. They'll get around to doing it eventually.

When they do get to yours, you will have to pass a background check ( same one as used for gun purchases but this one can take longer than ten days). Assuming that you passed, guess what happens next?

Your state issued license to have your flamethrowing device comes to you in the mail.  BOOM WALLAH YOU'RE ALL LEGAL NOW, NOBODY CAN SAY SHIT OR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT NOW. Yes I'm just saying it this way to piss off any anti-gunners who might be reading this.

I'm actually considering getting a license myself. The only two things standing in my way are 1) if I had a flamethrower where would I be able to play with it at? And the other reason is that flamethrowers on the open market are typically expensive as fuck. Look at both of the links above see how much they charge for one of thiers. The main thing is where could I use it though.  I wouldn't just take it out to the middle of the desert or up in the mountains, because the chances of accidentally starting a wild fire is to high especially in either one of those places previously mentioned.  So where could I use it safely?