WTS: New, unfired Heckler & Koch SP-89 9mm semi-auto pistol and numerous mags/accessories - $4,750

jimbot

Brand new in box (NIB) condition - never fired!

I purchased this pistol NIB from a Turner's Outdoorsman store in California back in 1994. It has never been fired and has been stored inside a gun safe in my home for the past 20-plus years.

Accessories included with the sale of this pistol include a composite front pistol grip; Choate folding stock (not pictured); the original included 10 round magazine that came with the pistol; two (2) factory H&K 9mm magazine clamps; three (3) factory H&K 30 round magazines; and a factory H&K trigger group. All of these items are new (unused) and in excellent condition, except for the three (3) factory H&K magazines which have become slightly discolored/have some light surface rust. The pistol will include its original factory box.

This brand-new Heckler & Koch SP-89 package would make the perfect candidate for conversion to a short barreled rifle (SBR) or for a registered auto sear!

I will e-mail photos and/or answer questions upon request.

The first $4,750.00 plus shipping takes this outstanding, brand-new Heckler & Koch pistol and all of the accompanying accessories.

(It is the responsibility of the bidder/purchaser to make sure all BATF regulations are applied and to make sure that this firearm, its 30-round magazines and all included accessories meet the bidder/buyer's Federal, state and local laws. If your state and local laws restrict this firearm, accessories and/or magazine capacity, DO NOT BID; I will NOT sell/ship this to any buyer located in California).

Shipping

I will ship to your FFL in the United States (lower 48 states) only via UPS. The cost of shipping will be included with purchase. This firearm will only be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer (FFL holder).

Payment

I will only accept a certified check, United States Postal Service money order or personal check as payment. If a check is used for purchase, I will ship these items to your designated FFL as soon as your check clears.

IMG_2733

IMG_2742

Edited by jimbot
New reduced price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jimbot,

What is the actual date code of this pistol? Are you a FFL license holder, SOT etc . or are you law enforcement? Looks to me this might be listed in the wrong posting? is this not a NFA weapon? Considering the broom handle grip? Very interested in a NIB original German pistol...

Thanks for your listing...

HI Born Loser,

sorry I haven't replied to you. I've been on the road for awhile with sporadic Internet/cellphone availability. 

I'm accessing this website with my iPad or cellphone and cannot figure out how to email you personally (rather than post the answers publicly here). Please let me know how to contact you directly and I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

thanks!

To Born Loser in Montana,

I am indeed a serious seller.

Since I hadn't heard from you in awhile I had assumed that you were not interested in the pistol as your original inquiry said "very interested in a NIB original German pistol." As I stated in my original posting, this pistol was purchased in California many years ago and, as a result, it bears importer markings of the H&K N.A. importer of Sterling, Virginia versus being a true "original German pistol" so I thought you reread the post at some point and were no longer interested.

Jim,  Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation in Wyoming.  I was unable to get to a computer that I knew how to use.  The SP89 is sure nice but I'm going to pass on it  sorry..

From reading the posts I think you have me mixed up with someone else. 

Thanks again

Jim

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...