WTS: Swarovski, Eotech, Bushnell & Weaver K4-1 Rifle Scopes

Up for sale I have: 

A NOS SWAROVSKI   AV 6-18x50 L  with TDS-4 Reticle.  This is a discontinued model  NEW in BOX scope. Never been mounted, not even handled much since purchased a few years ago. This Beauty is looking MINT! The reticle is perfect for those long range "once in a lifetime" shots !  Comes with see through caps, pop up caps, sun shade, Swarovski Gold lapel pin, lens cloth, and instruction manual. The ONLY flaw is that one corner of the cover to the box is torn apart. --- $1100 OBO  Shipped Express insured mail or?

A Used EOTECH 552 HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight has NV option. Mfg Date August 2005. Comes with GG&G Quick Release Mount. Has a couple very small scuff marks on the body that can not be seen with the protective hood on. The Reticle is the red circle with red dot inside. Protective hood not pictured but will be a brand new one. Takes 2 AA Batteries. $300  Shipped Express insured mail or ?

Call or text with any Questions, Offers, Etc.

An open package Bushnell Banner 714164C  CF 500 4-16x40 Rifle Scope May have very minor handling marks, no mounting marks. Matte Finish - $40 Shipped

Used Weaver K4-1 Micro-Trac Gloss Finish with a couple small rust spots on the bottom where they are not very visible once the scope is mounted.  This is an old, (from the 60s or 70s) solid built Scope, Look over the reviews! These are great and still in use after 50 years! -  $100 Shipped

You can call or text me at seven seven three - 447 - eight thousand if you want to buy a listed item or IM/PM or Email  me if you don't have a phone….  Darek

P1040852.JPG

P1040848.JPG

P1050100.JPG

P1050101.JPG

P1050102.JPG

P1050103.JPG

P1050104.JPG

P1050105.JPG

P1050106.JPG

Edited by aug223
Added more items

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I could not get my camera to focus on the red dot in the Eotech. But it does not look smeared as in one of the pictures.

Those who dealt with me recently know that I will negotiate so let's get the offers started , I'm ready to deal !!!

Edited by aug223