Demro TAC-1, .45 cal. semi-auto carbine,

5card

I just bought one of these, I know this company used to be Fox but not much else.  Some of their rifles had a combination lock this one does not.  It does fire from and open bolt other than that I do not know much, Anyone have a good source of info on these. This one is in 95%+ condition.

• 3 weeks later...

6/24/16  I am not an expert.  I have owned several of these. Do not fire yours without the buffer in place. You can make one or, buy one. Do not pull the trigger for the fun of it and let the bolt slam home with out it stripping a round from the magazine. The ones I have owned have worked perfect every single time with all sorts of ammo.  Try (Fox carbine history) on line. There used to be info there and a parts source.  Good luck and vote,,,

REPUBLICAN !!

Edited by sonofahbuck
to much info.

I do not have the buffer and have read firing it without can cause the reciever to crack. My gun looks good no cracks but I do not have a buffer and the fox company on  line seems to be out of business I tried to contact them several times.  I see a square in the back of the reciever shaould the buffer fit around that square and not include it in the buffer material.  Do you know where you can get that material   They say the use delrin/\

Thanks