308 Chatellerault 24/29 with accessories $16500

Parakeet Shop

For sale Chatellerault 24/29

Ç&R transferable Chatellerault on the monopod . Gun was from a VFW post and is in 308 with a spare 308 barrel and another barrel in 7.5 French. Includes many spare parts and magazines in haversacks and pouches. Spare parts include 2 trigger groups, buttstock with buffer assembly, fore end, above mentioned barrels, bipod, misc covers, gas tube ,op rod, recoil spring, sling, cleaning kit in pouch and a bolt with welded extractor. $16,500

Edited by Parakeet Shop
Price change

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Shop said:

I generally pick up assorted rare machine gun parts. It seems the trigger groups show up. What exactly are you interested in for Chatellerault parts?

Mainly the common spare internal parts and an extra barrel.  Also, anything else to add to historical look. I have a sling and extra buttstock. And if your looking, Jap 99 LMG similar internal parts as well. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On May 19, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Parakeet Shop said:

For sale Chatellerault 24/29

Ç&R transferable Chatellerault on the monopod . Gun was from a VFW post and is in 308 with a spare 308 barrel and another barrel in 7.5 French. Includes many spare parts and magazines in haversacks and pouches. Spare parts include 2 trigger groups, buttstock with buffer assembly, fore end, above mentioned barrels, bipod, misc covers, gas tube ,op rod, recoil spring, sling, cleaning kit in pouch and a bolt with welded extractor. $16,500

Just bought a m24/29 the gun shop that has it said that I need a bolt cam pin and a extractor. Would you have anything like that or have an idea where to find these parts or measurements 

15 hours ago, Zachariah38 said:

Just bought a m24/29 the gun shop that has it said that I need a bolt cam pin and a extractor. Would you have anything like that or have an idea where to find these parts or measurements 

Pm sent to Zachariah38 about parts.