Parakeet Shop

308 Chatellerault 24/29 with accessories $17000

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For sale Chatellerault 24/29

Ç&R transferable Chatellerault on the monopod . Gun was from a VFW post and is in 308 with a spare 308 barrel and another barrel in 7.5 French. Includes many spare parts and magazines in haversacks and pouches. Spare parts include 2 trigger groups, buttstock with buffer assembly, fore end, above mentioned barrels, bipod, misc covers, gas tube ,op rod, recoil spring, sling, cleaning kit in pouch and a bolt with welded extractor. $17,000

Edited by Parakeet Shop
Price change

I have a Chatellerault m24/1929 in 7.5 french and would be interested in any of the spare parts if you ever want to sell separate from the gun. Thanks.

I generally pick up assorted rare machine gun parts. It seems the trigger groups show up. What exactly are you interested in for Chatellerault parts?

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Shop said:

I generally pick up assorted rare machine gun parts. It seems the trigger groups show up. What exactly are you interested in for Chatellerault parts?

Mainly the common spare internal parts and an extra barrel.  Also, anything else to add to historical look. I have a sling and extra buttstock. And if your looking, Jap 99 LMG similar internal parts as well. Thanks.

Bump to 18.5 with tripod

PM sent

"Tripod"? Pics, please......

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, BRMCII said:

"Tripod"? Pics, please......

Converted Madsen tripod

Interesting conversion. Thought maybe there was some obscure tripod made for the guns that I missed over the years. Been looking for obscure tripods that I know actually exist but which just never show up anywhere.

I figured that's where you were going with that... Sad to say it's just a converted Madsen.. Speaking of obscure tripods does anyone have a tripod for the type 11??

Any chance you have a flash hider for the 24/29?

Sorry I do not have one extra