Austen

WTS: HK MP5 Fleming sear $28k

5 posts in this topic

HK MP5 and Fleming sear include A3 Fstock along with a F bolt head. The 3 lug barrel is HK along with the MP5 bolt carrier.Comes with a new A2 stock,owners manual and one 30 round german mag,original boxes and paperwork and sear and burst pack are mint, please email me any questions.

Sent you a email. Thanks Doc

Can you post some pic?

12 hours ago, Austen said:

HK MP5 and Fleming sear include A3 Fstock along with a F bolt head. The 3 lug barrel is HK along with the MP5 bolt carrier.Comes with a new A2 stock,owners manual and one 30 round german mag,original boxes and paperwork and sear and burst pack are mint, please email me any questions.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!" And the (Nigerian?) Stench has crossed the Atlantic… Definitely Need Clear Images with Buyer's email written on a piece of paper laying across the item for sale. Also need a clear copy of the current Form to verify with NFA Branch...

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud to be an NRA LifeEndowmentPatron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! We must be steadfast in protecting our precious Second Amendment Rights.

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

*** Thank God We Defeated Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt ***

Same here, sent message shortly after this was posted and NO RESPONSE!

This does not pass the Smell Test..................

Dennis Scheid: Owner of NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

We specialize in Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in our inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.