SOLD or TRADED

tazdevil

I have available for sale 2 like new ak's. Both the Norinco and Hungarian come with original boxes and some accessories. The Valmet features a fixed tube stock and comes with 2 Polytech converted mags and a sling. The first is a Norinco 84S Underfolder $1500 and the second is a Hungarian AKM underfolder in 7.26x39 $2300. Shipping and insurance calculated at time of purchase. I will consider trades for stainless Colt revolvers python, DSII, SFVI and Anaconda's, blued Pythons or possibly other unusual Colts. Thanks for looking.

DSC09197.jpg

DSC09201.jpg

Edited by tazdevil

Did the M71 originally have a wood or a plastic buttstock?  Do you have the original piece?  How is the tube stock attached?  Was anything permanently modified to install the tube stock?  Any close up photos available of the stock attachment?

It had a black plastic stock originally. Nothing was altered to attach the tube stock. An original would go right back on it. I may still have the original stock. I'm not sure. I can post additional photos tomorrow.

If you have some room to come down in price on a package deal for the Hungarian and the Valmet send me an email (listed above).  I would also need to see better closeup photos showing condition.  Thanks.

• 1 month later...