Anyone know "David W. Skinner" Charles Town, WV

Hi Davy, I spoke to David a couple of times about that BAR.  I have not done business with him but, as you mentioned, he seemed like a good guy.  He was able to provide a lot of pictures of the gun that are not listed here too.  Also, he has 65 positive feedbacks on GB as well as a few other pre samples listed. 

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=132355

8 hours ago, Rebel Rifle Ordnance LLC said:

Looking for anyone who has done business with David W. Skinner Charles Town, WV.  He has a listing here for a Colt BAR. Seems legit just checking.

I know David personally. He was in AZ for several years and moved recently. I purchased a Post-Sample and a Pre-Sample from him right before he moved and, like prior transactions, the last deal progressed without any issue. David is an honorable and friendly individual that describes items accurately, processes paperwork quickly and keeps you posted as the forms go pending and are approved. Always nice to do business with someone close enough that you can pick-up and Not worry about the carriers Punting your MG off the back of the truck. David's a great guy and you will Not regret purchasing from him.

• Like 1

David is FIRST CLASS! I've done a number of transactions with him when he was in AZ, and now in WV. His guns are top quality and you will have no regrets if you buy his BAR. He is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with.

• 2 weeks later...