Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Detroit Tactical Firearms

HK MP5 Optic mounts

7 posts in this topic

Which optic mounts are you guys running on your MP5's and what are the Pros and Cons?

Detroit Tactical Firearms 

John@DTFUSA.com

Zeiss Z-Point on my MP5K. Pros small & compact, Zeiss quality, several settings. Cons I have it mounted to low & have front sight post in sight picture.

1 person likes this

I have a couple of set up's on the MP5's and I can say as far as the Mount, stay with a Quality Mount, the cheap ones suck, can scratch your receiver and are a waste of money.

Mounts: B&T and MFI (HK parts.net) are 2 that come to mind for the high quality ones available, the new ones with a S/N window are cool too!

Optics: are the same way, Aimpoint and other top names are all good, the lesser expensive ones generally need batteries, all the time.

MP5.jpg

1 person likes this

Dennis Scheid: Owner of NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

We specialize in Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in our inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

B&T all the way, I run a low mount with a T1 it's very nice.

On January 17, 2016 at 1:51 PM, eMGunslinger said:

I agree. B & T mounts are great.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proud to be an NRA LifeEndowmentPatron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! We must be steadfast in protecting our precious Second Amendment Rights.

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

*** Thank God We Defeated Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt ***

On January 17, 2016 at 3:51 PM, eMGunslinger said:

Same here. I've used the Larue low/zero mount, has been great on the HK's I have with the B&T mounts.