Westwind

WTB: Steyr AUG Qualified trigger pack

7 posts in this topic

Looking for a transferable Steyr AUG Qualified trigger pack. Really don't need a host gun, just the pack.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Scot

Just remember you are going to need the cocking piece and the anti-bounce rods as well. The rods will need to be modified for a semi auto gun. These parts have proven to be impossible for me find.

Rare one to find, Took me 6 months to track down mine 4 years back. Every now & then one pops up on GB, GL with your search.

I have a Qualified sear pack one and it is one of my favorites.  I use it with several hosts.  Another thing to track down is the Gen 6 kit for 9mm.  Works well and great suppressed.

I've owned a Qualified trigger pack years ago and regrettably had to sell it (divorce). Pete Athens helped me get things up and running (great guy). Just hoping to find another registered trigger pack.

Philasteen, I have never shot the AUG in 9mm. I will have to give it a try (once I find a pack!)

Thanks

pete set my pack up in the newest model aug. I also bought a 5th gen  9mm kit..but have been too lazy to even test it out.

On May 16, 2016 at 10:25 AM, philasteen said:

I have a Qualified sear pack one and it is one of my favorites.  I use it with several hosts.  Another thing to track down is the Gen 5 kit for 9mm.  Works well and great suppressed.