paulpnevada

WTS: Transferable SGW M16

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

WTS: Transferable M16, by SGW/Olympic Arms.  

Excellent condition shooter, runs flawlessly.

I am the original owner.  This is an excellent condition shooter a very low round count assembled with mostly GI parts.  It has a pencil profile C MP marked Colt barrel with drain hole in the front sight base, six slot birdcage flash hider, an L M marked M16A1 upper (made by Martin Marietta for a military spares contract), original triangular handguards marked L and R on the aluminum liner (no broken tabs), and full auto parts; all are visible in the photos.  In addition to the light handling and storage marks visible in the photos there is a grind mark where the Class III manufacturer (TTI Corporation, Las Vegas, NV) ground off the limiting pin.  This has no affect on functioning.

This machinegun is private party owned and is stored in a climate controlled safe.  Located in Las Vegas, Nevada held on a Form 4.

$18,995 buyer pays transfer tax, shipping and insurance.  Not interested in trades.  Payment by check or bank transfer, I cannot take credit cards.

Additional images are available online at: http://imgur.com/a/peHRh

I am new to selling on a forum so please ask if anything is unclear.  All photos are available in high resolution (4-7mb each) and additional photos can be taken if there is anything you want to see in greater detail.

Paul, 702-338-5679 call or text (or leave a message - I don't answer calls if I'm driving).

SGW-03.jpg

Edited by paulpnevada
Edit Title

What forms of payment will you accept?

I can accept checks or wire transfers.  I cannot accept credit cards (and I don't want to handle that much cash outside of a bank).

I will add that info to the listing.  Thank you.

Paul

Yes, this comes with a 30 round GI magazine.  (Copied response to a texted question).