Tony Lawson

WTS Remington 700 XCR Long Range Tactical 300 Win Mag

4 posts in this topic

Remington 700 XCR Long Range Tactical in .300 Win Mag. Green/Black Tactical Stock with Aluminum Bedding Block and 26" Heavy Fluted Barrel. Gun was recently sent back to Remington for the Model 700 Trigger recall and while there, Remington found a burr in the chamber and, under warranty, installed a brand new barrel and bolt (and trigger, of course). So, this is technically a used rifle, but is essentially a brand new rifle. A solid 95% overall. Dealer cost on this model is right at $1100 and they typically sell for $1200-$1350. Selling this one for way less! $800 plus $20 shipping to your FFL. Most guys on Sturm know me but I'll be happy to provide references for anyone who needs them. Thx for looking.

Tony

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 person likes this

I can vouch for Tony - he is a Great guy to do business with! Tony is knowledgable, friendly, packs items well and ships rapidly! I would not hesitate to enter into any deal with him.

1 person likes this

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

10 hours ago, Precision Technology said:

I can vouch for Tony - he is a Great guy to do business with! Tony is knowledgable, friendly, packs items well and ships rapidly! I would not hesitate to enter into any deal with him.

Thanks very much my friend. Always a pleasure doing business with you!

TL

SOLD.

1 person likes this