Anyone ever deal with Boses Guns Emerson , NE

I found these folks with a google search "gunstock duplicating"  got them on the phone and discussed making new stocks for my 1922 turk Hotchkiss. as its not a sample , I figured it was worth the investment to get rid of that old dry wood they all suffer from.  they had all the right answers and sounded great so I boxed up some samples with a work order. made several attempts to contact and discuss costs but they had done nothing and couldn't  price it. after a couple months and no contact, I get an email  work is finished please call.  I called and they wanted to know about finish on the metal, still had no costs ready.  they require you fill out a very detailed work order and send it in with the sample to be copied. I was very specific that I wanted a "military grade open grained plain walnut butt stock and knots were even allowable, see where this is going?

create 2 new butt stocks with pistol grips @ $3200.00 ea                  $6400.00                                                                                                                                                                                        6 forend grips @ $50.00                                                                          $300.00                                                                                                                                                                                       6 carry handle grips @ $ 50.00                                                               $300.00                                                                                                                                                                                         Parkerizing                                                                                              $200.00                                                                                                                                                                                         tolal less shipping                                                                                   $7200.00       

needless to say , I was floored. I have never been here before and don't quite no what to do  other than the obvious IGNORE IT FROM NOW ON and loose my parts which thank god were extra and life moves on. now even if the come to their senses and offer the right price , I wouldn't dare trust them to ship after I paid. is there some type of "escrow payment" you can do which protects me?   I have never refused to complete me end of an order or deal but this situation demands it         main thing is BEWARE THESE  FOLKS  thoughts/ feedback appreciated ! thanx mike

Mike,

put down the crack pipe and call them.  Based on what I see an extra zero got added to the first item (by a fat finger on the keyboard)  the whole thing got tallied up and sent out without proof reading as most things do these days.  I will bet it is $320, not 3200.   Your numbers got scattered in the same way theirs did most likely in a manner of speaking.   Double check it by phone instead of complaining on the internet first.   You never sent the item to me you told me you'd ship?  No big deal.

yup crack did the job 4 me while typing the post and  I certainly know how to  confirm billing at this stage of my life  sadly the price was confirmed by customer service and theirs was ineffective, strange but NO CONTACT since I informed them I would not be sending payment? maybe they are planning some advanced night ops to collect ?

as for what I was to send you ?  I am at a loss, are you the gent that purchased my PKM? if so during that time I was using a secure pay email account. when I cancelled it, I had no access to any mail thru that source and could not reach you,  the belt is still sitting on the shelf along with another new combat can and belt as an apology. send me your ship to, along with delivery details the day we met to confirm I have the right gent and you will get it this time. email is   myoldiron@outlook.com     mike