Don - LongRangeSupply.com

slap 50 BMG SLAP & FNC API cartridges

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

50 BMG SLAP - $75 / cartridge - none for sale that I can find anywhere else on the web, only a handful available.

M903 Caliber .50 Saboted Light Armor Penetrator (SLAP)

Sub caliber Tungsten penetrator in a sabot. Loaded by Winchester. Headstamp is WCC 84 SLAP

-----------------------

The Raufoss is SOLD OUT 50 BMG MK211 Mod 0 - Raufoss / Nammo -  Winchester plant loaded with Nammo projectiles - WCC 94 headstamp. $65 each.

----------------------

50 BMG API - FNC production "Sniper" rounds. $9.95 / round. Full original SEALED FN box of 10 cartridges $125

These are single cartridges in brown cardboard boxes of 10 rounds each. Headstamp - FN 99 12.7 - Loaded at the FN plant. My understanding is that these were a special production that was used by precision shooters for sniper or anti matériel applications.  I have shot them in my Barrett 95 and my Armalite AR-50 and in both rifles they were sub MOA which is pretty dang good for any API load. The Armalite would give me 5 shot groups that were close to 1/2 MOA. I quit shooting them a while ago, realizing that they were worth a whole lot more than the $3 a round I paid for them 15 years ago. Only a few full boxes left, several loose rounds. You should probably get one loose round for your collection so you don't have to break the seal on the box if you go that route.

----------------------

Shipping has to go by FedEx / ORMD no USPS. Runs about $12 / round insured for single rounds so you may want to get more than one to save on the per round shipping cost. Each additional round has very little impact on the shipping fees. Give me your zip and how many you want of each, for an exact quote.
Not listed on my web site. Call or email only.  Can do personal checks or credit cards. Add 4% for cards.

Please direct all comments and questions via phone or email rather than posting here. Thanks!  Photos of actual items coming soon.

email: sales@ *REMOVE*longrangesupply.com  -  Phone 385-200-1950  - www.LongRangeSupply.com
Be sure to remove the *REMOVE* from the email address before sending it.

Edited by Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Nightforce - Sightron - Vortex - March - Schmidt & Bender - Safety Harbor 50 BMG uppers - www.LongRangeSupply.com

Still some of the SLAP and FN API available. The Mk211 is all sold. Email to or call to purchase.

Edited by Don - LongRangeSupply.com

Nightforce - Sightron - Vortex - March - Schmidt & Bender - Safety Harbor 50 BMG uppers - www.LongRangeSupply.com