WTB: Parts kits RPD,RPK,AK,1919 other kits ? what do you have ?

Hello--- I have a few kits --that I'm selling---

I have  1ea m53 (mg42) kit complete with rear receiver  and 3ea  922 parts ----$1100.00---sold

I have   1 ea Bren mk1 kit ---almost complete (with receiver - and 922 parts)     -----$525.00--Sold

I have   1 ea Cetme kit complete with a hk-91 bent receiver -------$425.00---spf

I have   1 Romanian  underfolder ak kit ---(no rear trunion)---- 5 ea 922 parts    ------$350.00----SOLD

please let mw know if you want additional info

thanks

Edited by waffendude
sold items

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

I know I have about 13 parts kits squirreled away at the farm. Mostly Akms, romy, yugo and one Hungarian amd. I've got a type 3 but I just bought a cnc warrior milled receiver for that one two days ago

Edited by Craigan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I figure I'd throw a bit around in here and see what bites. I dug a few of my kits out yesterday and will list them here. I've got my eye on a suppressor that I'd like to take care of before July, so let's see if there's interest. I'll be able to take more photos of these next weekend, if you want. I don't presently have pics of the sten, but if you want them, I'll get them. Can provide ANY additional pics next Saturday as well. I'm presently away for a few days.

Virgin, un-fired Romanian G Serial: S-BN 4433
First up I have un-fired, numbers matching, original live barrel Romanian G AK kit. In exceptional shape, probably one of the last like this on the market. Still heavy in cosmoline, wood and all metal surfaces excellent. Shellac is starting to flake, but that should surprise no one. Small bag with selector, trigger, hammer, etc.

www.gunthings.com sells these (at lesser conditions) for 625, which is the only place I know of that still has them. (I just realized I don't have a bore photo. How stupid of me. Will update with on Saturday June 4 if hasn't sold by then).
Asking $550.

20160528_154341.jpg

20160528_152005.jpg

20160528_151937.jpg

20160528_151918.jpg

IMI Uzi Parts kit with receiver pieces and McKay Enterprises flat. 
This is an almost complete Uzi parts kit, with all receiver parts (front trunnion, back end piece, disconnector, etc) and three magazines. Two 30 round mags new, one still in wrapper. No barrel, sadly. Receiver flat has some light oxidizing on it, but wipes right off with hoppes 9. 
Asking $250.

20160528_142413.jpg

20160528_142420.jpg

20160528_142440.jpg

Sten MKIII kit with original live barrel
T-stock. Original live barrel, and two magazines. Never got around to doing anything with this kit. But it does have the barrel, which I've noticed have all vanished in the past few years. As stated, no pic at present, but will provide next weekend if one is wanted. Also, I have 3 like-new magazines in wrappers somewhere. I'm trying to find them right now, but if I don't before this sells, I'll send them to whoever buys it at no cost. 
Asking $150.

Edited by Craigan

On 5/3/2016 at 4:16 AM, blacktalon said:

Title says it all please Message me with what you have to sell and the price you want.

We have for sale,  HK MP5/40A3. Complete post sample weapon or Parts kit. Has a 0-1-3 trigger group, A3 retractable buttstock. HK ambi sling, SF 6v forearm light and 2 mags.  (3 left)
Price includes shipping. $2500

MP5 40 A3 2.JPG

MP5 40 A3 1.JPG

• 1 month later...