WTS: Pre-sample M240B/MAG-58 $77,000

Eric@PWS

UPDATE:  I have included pictures of all the parts that are available.  The mount pictured was modified by adding a deflector so all the brass catches in the bag.  It fits on a standard 42AA mount.  The parts will be offered to the purchaser at reduced pricing.  If the buyer is not interested, then I'll sell them separately.

Pre-sample FN M240/MAG-58. Form 3 shows the model as COAX and it's currently set up in M240B format.

Gun comes as pictured with 240 barrel, upper and lower heat shield, 240 topcover with optic, and 240 stock. Mount is also included.

Gun is marked "Cadillac Gage Warren, Mich" on the right side of the receiver.

I have a lot of M240/MAG-58 parts available to the buyer at reduced pricing if interested.

Form 3 in Texas.

$77,000

Pictures located at the below album link:

http://s202.photobucket.com/user/columbo45/library/M240B

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

Edited by Eric@PWS
Update
  • Like 1

Hello Eric:  I am interested in the tool roll, link bag, and gun mount if they don't sell with the gun.

Also, I am interested in the M60 barrel, fluted, shown with the Mag 58 bbls.

Is the M60 barrel for sale individually? price?  Thanks

Sorry for the confusion with the M60 barrel in there. I appreciate the info from everyone. My wife took pics for me of a pile of parts for this post and the 60 barrel was included by mistake. Obviously it's not available with this parts set. I will list it separately in a few days in another ad. 

If all the parts aren't bought by the purchaser of the gun then I'll offer the parts for sale later. 

Thanks,

Eric