*** SPF *** WTS: Transferable M16, converted Colt SP1 ***Sold Pending Funds***

paulpnevada

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Excellent condition and runs flawlessly, I fired only 200 rounds through it to verify operation and it looks like the original owner fired even less than that.  This is an excellent condition shooter with a very low round count but it is not a collector-ready 100% original, with a non-Colt barrel, an M4 upper, and 3-shot burst parts all installed by the original owner.  In addition to the light handling and storage marks visible in the photos the front sling swivel is missing and the rear sling swivel has been replaced with a commercial stud.

This machinegun is private party owned and climate controlled safe stored.  Located in Las Vegas, Nevada held in my NFA Trust on a Form 4.

$16,995 buyer pays transfer tax, shipping and insurance.  Not interested in trades.

Additional images are available online at: https://imgur.com/a/OoJ6i

This is my first time selling on a forum so please ask if anything is unclear.  Additional photos can be taken if there is anything you want to see in greater detail.

Paul, 702-338-5679 call or text (or leave a message - I don't answer calls if I'm driving).

LnuUlFl.jpg

Edited by paulpnevada
Item Sold, Pending Funds