Rodney's Distributors

SPF: HK ORIGINAL MP5 Operators NEW Sight Adjustment Tool / Barrel Flute Cleaning Brush / Spare Extractor Spring ALL $77 shipped

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HK ORIGINAL MP5 Operators GERMAN NEW Sight Adjustment Tool / Barrel Flute Cleaning Brush / Spare Extractor Spring ALL for $77 shipped.

2crsfew.jpg

Edited by Rodney's Distributors
1 person likes this

Just spoke with Rodney on the phone - Excellent individual and had a great conversation! I've seen him on Sturm for many years but somehow just never got around to dealing with him until now. Check is on the way for the New HK Parts. Thanks Rodney and have a great weekend!

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!