Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JMR Tactical

WTS: HK MP5 A3 Pre-Sample SOLD

5 posts in this topic

Hey Guys! First off. I just want to thank Buddy and his crew for a super nice new forum! No complaints on my part!

I have for sell an absolutely beautiful near mint HK MP5 A3 Presample MachineGun. I bought this Gun from a reputable dealer on this site, and I have personally fired approx. 200-300 rounds through it. One of the nicest Presamples I have seen! Please email me for more info and Pics. I will also be at Shot Show next week if you want to meet up and discuss this Gun if your there also. The only reason I am selling this Gun is to fund my New Shop I am getting ready to open. And I truly mean 'Only Reason'. 

Note:The Gun is IB date coded. The barrel, bolt group, and bolt is IB date coded as well.

The GemTech Raptor II in the pic is Not included in this sale, but can be purchased for an additional $500. The suppressor is on a Form 3, and has a round count of 200 rounds or less. 

SOLD

Email me at johnmrich1984@yahoo.com for more pics, or info.

Thanks!

John Rich

JMR Tactical

Savannah, TN 38372

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by JMR Tactical
Price Change and pics
1 person likes this

8 hours ago, JMR Tactical said:

an absolutely beautiful near mint HK MP5 A3 Presample MachineGun

I will vouch for John and the MP5A3 he has for sale. We have done multiple deals and John is Good to Go, feel confident that the deal will be smooth and the MP5 is Top Notch!

Dennis

Dennis Scheid: Owner of NFA Investments and www.investmentguns.com

FFL/SOT Class III (63) Dealer in Portland, OR. Since 2005 

Cell #’s 503-720-2280 or escheid@comcast.net

We specialize in Heckler & Koch weapons, Colt M16’s and Pre 86 Dealer Sample weapons.

All items posted for sale, are in our inventory and NFA items are on Form 3’s ready for transfer.

Great price for a Pre-sample too, if I was a dealer myself I would be all over this. GL with the sale.

Yeah RMA. It's a very good price for the condition of the Gun!