WTS: M60e6 Conversion Kits - Danish & Black- Updated pics

I have two M60e6 conversion kits inbound. ONE DANISH KIT AND ONE BLACK KIT....The kits include everything to turn your M60 into the latest and greatest design. These are brand new. 

As always, I will assist buyers with assembling their guns which is not difficult to do. For detailed information on these kits and how to assemble them, please see my video below. Although not pictured, the m60e6 ammo hanger is included with the parts kit. 

Black kit - $8,500 

Danish kit - $9,000

Thanks,

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa 

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

e6 kit.jpg

MFO1Gju.jpg

bh6nfDi.jpg

fKKDY8A.jpg

ARVtyfJ.jpg

26xQh9j.jpg

E612vB5.jpg

**BELOW PHOTOS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY TO SHOW WHAT THE GUN LOOKS LIKE ASSEMBLED**

SAeC4xI.jpg

9ugpAmn.jpg

gU6OF61.jpg

7z50TEb.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing weaponry here, thanks for the vids. For those of us that don't know, can you briefly explain how/what these kits do in terms of upgrading? Does it make it more of a hand held than a tripod mounted weapon, or slow the rate of fire?

Thanks, and good luck with your sale.

Tall

@Tall Pine ,

in the 1980s the US Military was looking to replace the M60 due to its heavy weight and design flaws in certain areas. Saco Defense, the manufacturer of the M60 answered by creating an M60e3 conversion kit. That kit addressed the problems of the M60 and significantly reduced the weight making it much more patrolable and combat effective. The M60e3 went into service with the Marines and Navy. The Army kept there standard guns. Despite the upgrades, the military adopted the M240 and M249 essentially ending production and research and development of the M60.

In 1997 US Ordnance was created. They bought out Saco Defense and began producing the M60 again in hopes of bringing it back to the world stage. They began with an M60e4 conversion kit which incorporated picintinny rails. Although heavier then the M60e3, Optics could now be mounted. The Navy began using this weapon in small numbers and other counties such as Columbia began using it in large numbers. This design corrected all of the original design flaws. 

Some years later the M60e6 conversion kit was created, improving the kit even more. The billit top cover has more pulling power then all other M60 designs, stellite barrels use a new and improved gas system , trigger group is more ergonomic utilizing finger grooves, buttstock features a "swoop" at the bottom similar to an mg42 buttstock making it more ergonomic, feed tray used a hardened chrome belt paw for more effectively holding the belt in place, the sear has been hardened to reduce wear , bipod features a quick detach sling mount on both sides. 

There are many other upgrades to this kit. Essentially what it does is shorten the weapon and make it lighter. It also gives the ability to mount optics etc. The M60e6 has been adopted as the primary suppressive weapon in Denmark. Jordan, Saufi Arabia , Columbia , and several other counties also use the M60e6. 

@michaelkih made a good video of this weapon which I have posted below. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

• Like 1

Wow, thanks so much for the education, it seems like an awesome upgrade. That video reviewer is not exactly a large dude and the weapon seemed to fit him well. The size, weight, and recoil reduction must be really nice. These M60's have probably long since passed me by in price, but its fun to learn about them. And daydream......lol

Thx

@motorcycling951 partially correct. The M60 was replaced by the M240G. The M249 also went into service around the same time as a squad automatic weapon. Each squad had three SAWs and then there was a weapons platoon with machine gunners. At least in the Marine Corps. 

Navy continued using the M60 in their special warfare units and Seabees. The still do use them except I believe the deals moved to mk48s

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

@michaelkih Sorry Mike, Those items are part of my personal collection and not for sale. They are near impossible to find anymore. However, I have helped several board members successfully complete similar set ups. I believe Crane Technologies may have the chute and ends - http://www.cranetechnologiesinc.com/M60.html . Last I heard he had some. For your reference, you would need:

- 400 round XM23 ammo can (off a Huey Helicopter XM23 Armament system)

- 7.62 Feed chute with Gun end and Box end

- M60 feed chute mounting bracket ( I can get these )

- M60 Feed chute mounting plate ( I have these for sale )

Some pictures below for your reference should you choose to try and hunt them down....... I also collect machine gun mounts / armament systems and accessories and find that anymore, they are harder to find then the guns they were made for....

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...