WTS- M79 40MM Grenade Launcher w/cutaway barrel

MASP7

Excellent M79 Grenade Launcher- complete with cutaway barrel (In addition to the cutaway sections there is an aluminum block welded in under the rear sight base completely blocking the barrel). This is an original, complete, Kanarr receiver M79 that is currently a Title 1 firearm due to it having a non functional 40mm barrel. This M79 may be NFA registered as a Destructive Device and be returned to a fully functional grenade launcher (upon approval) with the addition of a stripped M79 barrel (obviously, NOT included).

Asking $7500

289v8te.jpg

Edited by MASP7
Attempt to fix pic that rotated on its own

• 2 weeks later...

I know the ad stated that the barrel is not included, but do you have a barrel located that is not in your possession that comes with the blooper?  Reason I ask is that complete NFA original receiver M79s sell for around this price.  A usable barrel will run in the 1000 plus range, so based on your price, I figure that a barrel is sourced, but just not included until a form 1 is completed?  Am I correct in my assumption?

THanks
Jason

9 hours ago, Austringer said:

I know the ad stated that the barrel is not included, but do you have a barrel located that is not in your possession that comes with the blooper?  Reason I ask is that complete NFA original receiver M79s sell for around this price.  A usable barrel will run in the 1000 plus range, so based on your price, I figure that a barrel is sourced, but just not included until a form 1 is completed?  Am I correct in my assumption?

THanks
Jason

Jason,

Thanks for your interest in my item. So, to answer your questions...

No, you are absolutely and totally incorrect in all of your assumptions. 

There is no "other barrel", nor will there ever be "another barrel", unless I decide to keep it and NFA register it as a Destructive Device. To even assume otherwise is reckless and irresponsible on your part.

Furthermore, in the future I'd appreciate you not posting your ill-advised assumptions and/or editorializing on the listed price of the items I post. If you the feel price of the item in question is too high, make a reasonable offer or look for a cheaper one somewhere else.

Now, for the rest of the Sturmgewehr members that have the ability to read, write and understand the English language... I would be willing to remove the cut-away display barrel and sell it as a complete receiver kit (i.e.- everything except a stripped barrel) at a reduced price.

Please message me if you are interested in that option.

Edited by MASP7