WTS reising mod 50 parts kit w/cut rec. NEW !

mike todd

offering a complete parts kit from a parkerized mod 50 reising sub machine gun. NOT REBUILT,REFINISHED, BUT NEW AS ORIGINALLY PRODUCED  it MAY have been test fired after built, but appears totally unused in every way.  BORE / CHAMBER PERFECT.

face of bolt PERFECT, no collapsed springs etc. the wood may have a very FEW slight rubs , BUT NO DENTS OR GOUGES. impossible to get any better ANYWHERE!! the rec was torch cut 3 times and all the pieces are included. not cut in any threaded area's. in addition to NO MAGAZINE,one or two of the small pins may be missing , but everything major is included . KITS were the 12 round example and have that mag housing. all swivel's but plate etc. 

I have several examples as described, along with a few used examples which will be offered after I move these only.   asking $1250.00 each plus actual shipping. not offered to California, wash state or any other restricted destinations  sadly I have NOT been able to figure out the pic situation here on sturm, but can text  to your smart phone and am working on the email option.

AFTER SEVERAL REQUESTS FOR PICS VIA EMAIL,   I MUST MAKE IT CLEAR  THE ONLY OPTION IS TEXT

Edited by mike todd
clarify pic problem

it looks like all the NEW kits are going to be gone b-4   I manage to get any pics out.  a few respondents actually took my word  with a little trust and didn't want to risk getting shut out. I am working on the count and will contact everyone. I wont offer the used kits or much of anything else untill I'm able to post pics.   I encountered SEVERAL emails that came back undeliverable so I'm posting here to keep all informed     THANX TO ALL   CHEERS MIKE

thanx to all of you that have put up with me and my problems with pictures.  to be honest WAY TOO MANY years folding shotgun news when even  phone contact was iffy and not expected. BOTTOM LINE?    I don't depend on them much when shopping so I didn't realize how important they would be.   I did try to answer ALL the emails sent , but several came back "not deliverable". I don't see any way to contact anyone that makes a request without adding to the thread?.  all of the kits are gone for now. there are more buried in the container and I will contact everyone  that was left out as they show up. also a few used kits and spare parts .  individuals that provided a text option will get pics and other details in the order received. direct emails have all been answered to my knowledge. again THANX TO ALL !  mike