Anyone know Mike "Duke" Venturino?

Gorgon

Mike wrote an article for Guns Magazine in which he mentions a gun that is of interest to me and I was hoping to reach him to discuss the topic further. So if someone here is a friend or acquaintance of his I would greatly appreciate helping me reach him or forwarding my inquiry to him. Please feel free to contact me privately at:

nick.gorgenNOSPAM@gmail.com

Remove NOSPAM from email. 

Thanks,

Nick G. in Caledonia, WI

• Like 1

Gorgon,

Mike used to frequent Machinegunboards.com, and posted there 101 times, however it's been since 2011 since he last visited.  His board name there is Mike Venturino, and he can be reached through the PM feature there, if his e-mail address has remained the same as when he registered in 2008.  (Machinegunboards.com is our sister site.)

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Cool, thanks for the lead. I'll definitely see if I can reach him throgh the board.  2011 seems to be the year he dropped off all the other resources I've found so far. The email I found for him was returned "undeliverable" so the PM may give the same result. I also tried to forward an email on to him throgh Guns Magazine but haven't heard anything yet. 

Thanks!

Nick