Are HK MP5 LEO marked mags worth more or less than non LEo mags?

FeedsTheNeed

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with AGG’s statement. The only reason they bring a premium over non leo marked mags is EXCLUSIVELY due to collectability & novelty of 90’s era Clinton ban stuff. Most anyone searching for these is only after one or two just for the kewl nostalgia factor and has no intention of actually using it, Especially if they can find a new or like new one with crisp lettering.

But yeah, One in new/excellent condition will bring a $25-$50 premium if not slightly more to a collector that wants it. “Beware though”, Even these magazines due to their collectability have been counterfeited” There are counterfeit knockoffs out there that closely resemble the original ones

I guess I did forget that?  I've noticed the prices on the stocks and couldn't figure that out either?  I should probably go watch one of those HK sites more often and see what's going on?  I did not know there was a shortage of the A3 stocks?  I guess I need to do an inventory and make sure I have enough...or too many and capitalize on the craziness before the crash?

I thought they all bought "braces"?  Or is that not "the look" anymore?