WTB : Aks-74u parts kit and barrel.

nemo1080

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello nemo1080,

I have Bulgy Krink kit on Sturm for $1350.00 shipped. What is your idea of a reasonable price? I want to sell my kit at a reasonable price, but not at a loss. I'm cleaning out all of my unused items I have acquired over the years to put together funds for another purchase. If we can come together on a reasonable price that doesn't scalp me and fits your definition of reasonable we can conduct a fair transaction. This is not a confrontational post, I am actually seeking a buyer for an item I purchased so long ago that I cannot sell it for what I paid for it without appearing to be very foolish, but my pricing is based on current market asking prices. I haven't had any luck selling it so far, so I may be way off with the rest of the crowd that is out of the ballpark with their prices. Please give me your input, as I want to sell as bad as you want to buy. Lets make something happen. Please feel free to call me at 708-203-0855 with any questions. You can see the kit on the first page of the parts and accessories board.

Thanks,

Zach

IMG_1316.JPG

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...