WTS: Israeli Tavor X95 Factory Parts Kits Price Varies

We have for sale a lot of Israeli Tavor X95 Factory SBR with 1 30rd magazine. These guns are original Israeli police surplus they were machine guns before the receiver was torch cut. They however had a semi auto trigger pack.  This is what makes them stand out from a original Tavor. The other features that make this unique compared to US models:
The 45 degree safety lever (compared to 90 degree on all the US models)
The double charging handles (one reversible charging handle on the US model)
The gas cylinder allows for the attachment of a magnifier
The integrated optic version is not available in the USA
The top rail version is bi-level, whereas flat-top is the only version available in the USA
The trigger pack has the auto sear. This could be used by a 07/02 could use it to make a post sample. It's illegal if your not a 07/02!!!
Finally, the polymer shell with the X95 MSW engraving, and S/R marked selector (compared to S/F in the USA) which denotes its origin as Israeli police surplus 

We have 15 with sights and 15 without the original red dot sights. The ones with sights are $1500 and the ones without are $1400.   We will take a Business Check,Wire Transfer Or CC with 3% added All Major Credit Cards.  ALL NFA RULES Apply!!! Shipping will be $35 dollars.

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by SouTac
Add Pictures

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sir I answer ever email if it went into your junk mail can’t help it alot of people had that issue with Gunbroker messages. If you have a question please ask will answer asap . If you want to just cry on that’s fine I hate to lose a sale but I have 10,00’s of thousands of happy customers 

Here is the screen shot here.........no follow up no nothing........I gave you my information I specifically said I wanted one with the sights.........you never responded after that??? WHY? 

1. SouTac
    SouTac 
    Left conversation
  3. jhartmac
    jhartmac
    Read: Just now

Interested in a kit with the front sights, I can be reached at 443 *** ****

We have one available.

Ok I would like to order it