NAP Arms LLC

Did you get contacted by them with unbelievably low prices on machine guns? I did too... There is only 1 "Nap Arms" on Google, and they use a different email address... I tried calling but they are not open... They don't even advertise class III weapons on their webpage. I'd be careful.

Same here...he hit several of our email addresses with same email. We asked for prices and he responded with real low prices. We asked for copy of paperwork & contact # but no reply. Make him work for it. Proceed with caution or better yet run away  

Jim @ SIDE ARM SAMS

I just received this in my spam folder today. Looks like spam, acts like spam....is spam.

Yall hear anything else on this outfit anyway?

-HH

NAP Arms LLC <jaredrichard@aol.com>

Hi

We have a HK Fleming Sear SEF Pack, Colt M16 A1 and M11 for sale
Are you interested in any of our Class III items, We have couple of nice machine guns going for less than retail price

Thanks

I kinda feel left out… Scammers don't want to play with me anymore… I screwed too many of them over making them run around, all over the place, looking for "Lost" and/or "Misdirected" Checks and Western Union Wires, etc., that never arrived... Eventually, they quit sending shit to my email. I'm Banned by all the Asshole Scammers :D

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:01 PM, eMGunslinger said:

They got me and a bunch of dealer friends of mine on Facebook. We had a big discussion about it there were at least 10 of us from there who did.

Gun deals on Facebook?   Over 1 billion fraudulent users......what could possibly go wrong?  Never personally been on facebook, but I hear nothing but horror stories from those that are and because others  at my IP are, there are constant intrusions into my computer by facebook.  

• Like 1