Original Style Barrett M82A1

joshbot007

For sale is an original style Barrett M82A1 .50 BMG with a welded front and sight, carry handle, and raised pic rail section. It is my understanding that this style has been discontinued for quite some time now for the more modern style M82A1 (I believe the modern style is actually the M82A1A, please correct me if I am wrong) that has a full length pic rail on the top of the upper receiver. This particular style is featured on the Forgotten Weapons video on the M82A1.

The gun is unfired (post factory). I believe it was test fired by the factory due to a slight bit of dirt on the muzzle break. The gun comes in the original case with cleaning kit, rods, 3 10rnd mags, 10rnds of ball, field manual, and a mounted "Leupold VARI-X III 6.5-20 X 50mm Long Range '' scope. Overall in fantastic condition with some slight handling/safe marks and disassembly/reassembly marks.

This is a personal firearm and located in PA. I am asking $10k to start + shipping if out of state. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

https://imgur.com/a/2goEFtl  This is one of the 25+ images I have. Glad to send you more if you PM me or untill I figure out why my image upload keeps failing and I can get them on here. 

Edited by joshbot007