Ermco BAR Like new

tal35

I am listing this for a friend without internet, I have sold several of his class 3 items here.

Ermco BAR , only about 60 of these made by Pony Maples, the only forged receiver BAR rifles made. This s/n has had one mag through it back when the owner bought it and not been shot since then. It includes one mag, the flash hider and bipod, although the pics do not have those 2 items attached in the pics. There some adhesive by the ejection port where I took tape off the rifle . It was on there to prevent marks on the reciever when he test fired it. Price is $34500 it is on a form 4 and we will pay the first tax. Price is firm. Shipping is extra, or it can be picked up in person when the transfer is completed. You can also travel to look at it if you are interested. 100% upfront to start the transfer.

The BAR has a plastic butt-stock , it is an A2 so it has the fast/slow and the magazine guide on the trigger-guard.

DSC05190.jpg

DSC05197.jpg

DSC05195.jpg

DSC05203.jpg

DSC05198.jpg

DSC05205.jpg

Edited by tal35
added pics

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Deal with the buyer fell through, consecutive s/n Ermco's . One is in the Full Auto Article , approximately 500 rds through gunand priced at $33k, second one is priced at $32k and has only had a mag through it. Both come with the bipod,flash hider, and carry handle , one mag. Both are on form 4's in Indiana and the first out of state tax is paid. Shipping is extra.

Edited by tal35