WTS: TRANSFERABLE M16A2, S&W 76 + PRE SAMPLES

BDMERC

SCROLL DOWN FOR HD PICTURES

PRICE REDUCTION ON M16A2 AND GALIL

TRANSFERABLES:

COLT M16A2 MODEL 60801, new, unfired in box with all. Wick still in barrel. Colt museum gun w/ 3 digit serial number M203 attached.-- $50K-REDUCED, $48K  --- SOLD PENDING FUNDS

S&W 76 w/ original mag. Like new condition with near perfect original grips and finish.--  $14K SOLD 

S&W 76 w/ original mag. Like new condition with near perfect original grips and finish.-- $14K SOLD

PRE MAY DEALER SAMPLES:

Galil ARM .223, as NIB with magazines, bayonet, manual and contents - $35K REDUCED, $30K  (PICTURES ON EARLER POST)---SOLD 

SWEDISH K 9mm SMG with mags in mag pouch, all matching original finish with bright bore - $18K---SOLD 

MAUSER 7.65 Schnellfeuer machine pistol w/ 3 mags and correct, non-matching stock, minty! - $10K

Yugo Model 49/57 7.62 x 25mm w/ 9mm conversion (milled improvement over stamped Ppsh-41), all matching and mint - $16K SOLD PENDING FUNDS

AUTO ORDNANCE 1928A1 - VERY GOOD ORIGINAL FINISH WITH EXCELLENT WOOD. 5 digit A.O. serial number and mirror bore. 1920 DATED DRUM and 30 round mag included. -- $16K

WALTHER MPL WITH COMPLETE MPK UPPER - VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT WITH virtually NO SIGNS OF BEING FIRED. MPL is all matching. Two guns for one price as upper assemblies swap out in seconds with one pin. NOT W. German police gun. NO grind marks! -- $16K 

I have lots of accessories available to buyer. If you need other pictures please PM your name and email. Please understand that guns do not go pending sale unless you comment on Board that you will take it and you provide FFL/SOT. Payment by check or wire transfer.

Thanks!

IMG_5157.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

IMG_5161.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5166.jpeg

Edited by BDMERC
PRICES REDUCTION

8 minutes ago, BDMERC said:

For pictures I need your email address please. I'm trying to post them but I don't seem to have much luck!

pictures of s&w76 please. put me as #1 pending pics

guypcovington@gmail.com

PM'd it a few minutes ago.

34 minutes ago, gunnarbrown said:

I'll take the T series for $16K pending pics

I can tell you that it's a beautiful gun. 

I got some pics about a month ago and looked hard at it, but I had funds tied up elsewhere. It would be a fine addition to any collection. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, gunnarbrown said:

I'll take the T series for $16K pending pics

I can send you more pics if you PM your email address. Files are to large for me to send on the Forum.

Thanks,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, tarh33l said:

On the MPL/MPK, I've seen the grind marks before but have never known what they are. Police logo that had to come off? If anyone has insight, I'm curious!

Had something to do with Germany's export rules. Some came in without having a hole ground in the receiver. Purely cosmetic but if you can pay same, without the grind marks,

I would think it would  be preferred.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the forum and I am looking for a M16. The 203 is a nice touch. Is the rifle factory made auto or a conversion? Bye the way. I just noticed since I'm a boot to the forum, I got label a Seaman.    NEGATIVE, IM A MARINES SO WE NEED TO CHANGE IT FROM SEAMAN TO BOOT PLEASE. :)

Edited by beltfeedm60

On 7/7/2022 at 2:04 PM, bzito22p said:

The 203 is a nice touch. Is the rifle factory made auto or a conversion?

It is a FACTORY COLT M16A2, and credit goes to Colt for the addition of the M203.. It has not been fired by me and appears to have only been test fired. 

This is a Colt configured fully transferable M16A2 machine gun with Colt M203 GL and stock. I was told that this is a Colt museum piece, and considering the source, I do not question this statement. Source has sold numerous Colt M16 prototypes and "Factory first" guns with unique serial numbers over the years, some of which I still retain.

It comes in the box with accessories (G.L. rear sight, mag, tools, manuals. bore wick and wrapping).